Requesting books and articles from the National Repository Library
If you are a customer of Savonia UAS library, you can make requests for books and journal articles to the National Repository Library. You can request articles yourself via Savonia-Finna. Article copies are free of charge for the Savonia UAS staff and students.
- Search the book from the National Repository Library -interleaf.
- Make the request through Savonia Library's Inter-Library Service.
Article request via Savonia-Finna
- Go to Savonia-Finna and log in.
- Search the journal from the National Repository Library -interleaf.
- Make sure that the journal's volume holdings has the correct year. Then select the Article request in PDF-file to email from the right and fill in the request form.
- If you have any questions please contact Savonia Library.