Paying online in Savonia-Finna
You can pay online fees related to borrowing services. You can only pay fines on returned or renewed loans. If your fees amount to 10 euros or more, your loaned item has reservations, or the maximum loan period of one year has been exceeded, you cannot renew your loan. In that case, return the loan or contact the library.
Payment is possible via Finnish online banks, by using credit cards (Visa or Mastercard) or by mobile payment. You cannot change the amount of the payment, therefore the amount must be paid fully.
Lost or damaged item fees and their handling charges can be paid online after first contacting the library, otherwise they can only be paid via invoicing.
For more information about fines and fees contact the customer service and see the Price List.
Paying online step by step
- Login to Savonia-Finna and go to Your Account.
- If your loan is overdue, renew it before paying.
- Choose Fines interleaf.
- Click the Pay online button.
- After you have paid, return to Savonia-Finna so that the payment will be registered to the library system without a delay.
- If you have problems, please contact the library.
- Payment Service Provider is CPU.